This article provides guidance for the individual and bulk assignment of policies (to users) within the Phone System PowerApp.
For specific guidance on policy creation please visit the following articles:
- Voice calling policies
- Caller ID policies
- Dial Plans (Direct Routing only)
- Voice Routing policies (Direct Routing only)
Individual Assignment of Policies to Users
This first section will cover the simplest way to assign policies to an individual user:
2. This page will display all licensed users within your organisation. To view or edit policies for a single user, locate the user via the search or scroll functionality and select corresponding ‘view/edit policies’ under the Policies Assigned column.
Bulk Assignment of Policies to Users
Phone System administrators can also assign policies to their users in bulk. The following steps outline how to do this.
3. To determine the users for the bulk assignment, you will need to download the template, completing the necessary fields and then upload via the attachment box provided.
4. After uploading the file, click ‘Submit’ to be directed to a success screen.
5. On the success screen page, you will be provided with the option to the return to the users page to view all licensed users in your organisation.
|Last Reviewed Date||13/06/2022|