Local Administrators can now raise Service Request and Incident tickets directly into the NHSmail Helpdesk by using the Helpdesk Self-Service facility. For guidance on when to use the Service Request and Incident category types, please refer to this article.
When accessing the Helpdesk Self-Service, you will be redirected to the NHS.net login page to enter your NHS.net username and password.
To access the Helpdesk Self-Service, click on the following button:
If you are not already signed in with your nhs.net credentials, click here
The Helpdesk Self-Service provides Local Administrators with the ability to perform the following:
- Raise a new ticket
- View a ticket update and status
- Add ticket commentary to an existing ticket
- Resolve a ticket
- Re-open a ticket that resides in a Resolved state
- Raise a Forensic Discovery Request (approval required)
- Raise an Application Account Request
|Last Reviewed Date||20/10/2020|