This article provides guidance for NHSmail Phone System Administrators on how to access their organisation’s Calling Plan usage data via the reporting capabilities which are available in the Phone System Power App. Administrators can track minute usage, licence consumption and individual Domestic and International call data for their organisation/s.
Email alerts are also generated from this reporting functionality. Phone System Administrators will be alerted once their organisation has used 80% and then 100% of the Calling Plan pool of International and/or Domestic minutes allocated to their organisation.
This article will outline how to complete the following actions:
- Accessing the Calling Plan Reporting Dashboard
- Viewing the Calling Plan Reporting Dashboard Data
- Exporting Calling Plan Reporting Data
Accessing the Calling Plan Reporting Dashboard
4. The Calling Plan dashboard will be displayed providing an overview of all Calling Plan usage and available minute data for your organisation. The ODS drop-down list allows you to choose which organisation you’d like to view data for.
Viewing the Calling Plan Reporting Dashboard Data
1. Once you have selected the ODS code of the organisation you’d like to view data for, you will be able to use the additional filters displayed on the top right of the screen. These can be used to filter the report data by user (UPN), Month and Year.
3. Beneath the available licences and minutes box, you will find two boxes which show the monthly available domestic minutes and the monthly available international minutes. A usage gauge is provided, showing the percentage of minutes used by the organisation.
The gauges use a traffic light system to indicate the total usage as per below:
|Colour||Percentage of Minutes Used|
|Green||Less than or equal to 79% of monthly usage|
|Amber||Greater or equal to 80% but less than 100%|
|Red||Greater than or equal to 100% but less than 120% (indicating organisations have hit their limit and used all their minutes)|
Exporting Calling Plan Reporting Data
Phone System Administrators can export Calling Plan reporting data from the Power App. To do this, please complete the actions below:
3. A pop-up box will appear asking you to select which data you’d like to export. Select either ‘Data with current layout’ or ‘Summarized data’ and then select ‘Export’.
4. The data will then be exported to your desktop in csv format. If this has completed successfully, a success message will appear on the screen.
|Last Reviewed Date||17/04/2023|