This article provides guidance for NHSmail Phone System Administrators on how to access their organisation’s Direct Routing usage data via the reporting capabilities available in the Phone System Power App. Administrators can review the percentage of successful calls, call duration for both Domestic and International calls, individual call information and reasons for any unsuccessful calls.
This article will outline:
- Accessing the Direct Routing Reporting Dashboard
- Viewing the Direct Routing Reporting Dashboard Data
- Exporting Direct Routing Reporting Data
Accessing Direct Routing Reporting Dashboard
4. The Direct Routing reporting dashboard will be displayed providing an overview of all Direct Routing successful calls, outbound call duration for both Domestic and International calls along with individual call information. The ODS drop-down list allows you to choose which organisation you’d like to view data for.
Viewing the Direct Routing Reporting Dashboard Data
1. Once you have selected the ODS code of the organisation you’d like to view data for, you will be able to use the additional filters displayed on the top right of the screen. These can be used to filter the report data by SBC, Organisation (ODS) user (UPN), Month and Year.
5. At the end of the report, you will see a pie chart breakdown of the reasons for any unsuccessful calls, which should help you to identify and troubleshoot any persistent calling issues. Hover over different areas of the chart to see further details.
Exporting Direct Routing Reporting Data
Phone System Administrators can export Direct Routing reporting data from the Power App. To do this, please complete the actions below:
Select ‘Export data’ from the window which appears.
|Last Reviewed Date