We are pleased to announce virtual training sessions for N365 shared tenant users through our strategic partners Microsoft.
We are running several live sessions themed on the N365 Shared Tenant capabilities which include –
- Microsoft Teams – an introductory course shows the fundamentals to navigate Teams, get your team up and running, and start having conversations.
- Teams meetings – includes audio conferencing, video and sharing. This course will demonstrate key features of Microsoft Teams meetings
- Teams Breakout Rooms – With breakout rooms, meeting hosts can break participants into separate meeting rooms for smaller group discussions, then bring groups back to the main meeting
- Accessibility – There is no limit to what people can achieve when technology reflects the diversity of all who use it. This course shows how people can achieve more with the built-in accessibility tools and features in Microsoft technologies.
- Power Apps – This is an introductory course within Microsoft Business Applications. Power Apps allow everyone to implement custom and powerful business solutions. It is a no-code/low-code platform for building apps that builds off concepts such as formulas in an Excel spreadsheet.
If you would like to attend one of the sessions, please use the link below to register to attend.
Please note, this will be a virtual training session and not face to face.