Adding Surface Hub to MS Teams
To add meeting rooms to MS Teams, a resource mailbox and a nationally provided E3 Restricted (E3R) is required.
Please see below the guidance for Local Administrators (LAs guidance):
- Create a Resource mailbox via the NHSmail Portal.
- A nationally provided E3 Restricted (E3R) licence is required. This is the licence type provided by NHS Digital for all NHSmail users. LAs can identify the national subscription in User Policies. Please visit NHSmail Office 365 Licence Matrix for further guidance.
- Raise a request with NHSmail helpdesk with the following information:
- The resource mailbox details (email address of the resource mailbox)
- O365 licence E3 Restricted (E3R) licence details
Once the request is fulfilled, the NHSmail helpdesk (firstname.lastname@example.org) will send a confirmation email to the requestor.