To add meeting rooms to team, a resource mailbox and a Meeting Room licence is required. Please find below the guidance for Local Administrator(s):
- Create a Resource mailbox via the NHSmail Portal.
- Procure a Teams Meeting Room licence from Microsoft reseller.
- Onboard Meeting Room licence to the NHSmail central tenant. Please follow the onboarding guide for Local Administrators.
- Raise a request with NHSmail helpdesk (email@example.com) with the following information:
- The resource mailbox details (email address of the resource mailbox).
- O365 licence (Meeting Room) licence details which has been onboarded to NHSmail.
Once the request is fulfilled, NHSmail helpdesk (firstname.lastname@example.org) will send a confirmation email to the requestor.