Please find below a summary of the main content of the Vulcan 1.0 release which was deployed on 08/09/2021. To view the full release note for this release please see the PDF file at the end of this summary.
- 40694 – 106: O365 privacy report for Teams, SharePoint, Stream & O365 Groups.
This PBI allows local or global admin to be able to download a CSV report of privacy configurations for Teams, SharePoint, Stream. The report download should be restricted to organisation permission scope. Further guidance on this change can be found here
- 40697 – 106: Change alerts & notifications for Teams and SharePoint, Stream & O365 Groups
This PBI facilitates the privacy of Teams, SharePoint, Stream changes from Private to Public. A notification email will be sent to the local admins of the affected organisation and a selected distribution group from NHSE. Further guidance on this change can be found here
- 48530 – Add new Licence SKU to Portal for Per User
This PBI implements Remote Assist for HoloLens, a new licence SKU will be added to the NHSmail portal for assignment to users through user policies. Further guidance on this change can be found here
- 43117 – Add the ability to create a Hub SharePoint site
This PBI is implemented to give users an option to make a SharePoint into a hub site by providing a checkbox in the SharePoint create/edit page. This option is available for the existing SharePoint’s as well. Appropriate growl messages will be displayed to the user when hub site is created or edited. Further guidance on this change can be found here
- 48740 – Add a tooltip to inform the user the template used is STS#0, not EHS#1
A tooltip is made available to the user in the SharePoint page as part of this PBI to let the user know that the template used is STS#0, not EHS#1.
The tool tip is “When selecting template [Team Site – SharePoint Online configuration(EHS#1)] by default template [Team Site(STS#0] will be used.” Further guidance on this change can be found here
- 43036 – Filter Allowed Domains Before Applying to SharePoint and Azure AD
This PBI allows to create B2B external organisation requests with * character in the domain name. Further guidance on this change can be found here
- 47906 – Add O365 License Report- Activation Report
This PBI allows local admins to download an additional O365 Usage – Activations User Detail Report in the portal that shows how many software activations have been done by each user. Further guidance on this change can be found here
- 49896 – AUP Update
As part of this PBI the Acceptable Use policy has been updated with the new terms and conditions. The text displayed while accepting AUP has been changed according to the changes which were provided. Further guidance on this change can be found here
BAU Bug Fixes
- 37169 – Deleted user’s status updated to Disabled by sync job
The fix is provided to update correct status for the users in deleted state after the hangfire job run.
- 43549 – Prod: MailTips are not syncing into Outlook for EXO users
After the fix, the MailTips should be in sync with the EXO user’s status in the portal
- 44907 – Prod: Deleted users cause shared mailbox/resource mailbox update to fail
After the fix, the users in deleted state will be removed from respective SMB/RMB in which the user was present before, allowing the update to succeed.
- 45770 – ProPlus for Apps for Enterprise add-on becomes out of sync between the DB settings and the UI toggle
After the fix, ProPlus for Apps for Enterprise add on will be synced with Portal and DB.
- 45789 – Blank Members appearing in Shared Mailbox Members list
A fix is given to avoid blank members appearing in member’s list of a SMB.
- 46981 – SharePoint sites created in Portal are being created with the time zone PT -8 GMT
After the fix, the default time zone displayed in the SharePoint tenant will be “UTC Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London”.
- 47431 – Sentry: MO: BAU – Not able to fetch data for 2 columns in Teams usage report
A fix is given to fetch the data for Team Guests Count and Teams Creation Date columns respectively in teams usage report.
- 48087 – Create/update Teams failure when same user is added as both owner and member
After the fix, when a user is added both as owner and member, both the create and update operations will be successful.
- 46407 – Orgs with multiple active subscriptions of the same licence type causing issues applying the correct subscription
A fix is given to rectify the wrongly displayed total number of licenses while adding a new user to a policy when the organization have the multiple active subscriptions of the same licence type
To view the full release note please refer to the PDF file