This article provides a view of all application requests that have been rejected by the NHSmail Technical Design Authority (TDA). A justification will be provided as to the rationale behind the decision.
Please be aware that any subsequent requests for the same app will be rejected, unless it relates to a newer version.
For further information around approved/rejected NHSmail applications, the request process or application access please visit the following articles:
- Core 365 Application Catalogue (SharePoint, App Source, Teams)
- Custom and 3rd Party Applications
- ServiceNow request process for O365 stores
- Introduction to O365 Stores and Accessing Applications
- Managing Term Groups/Stores
|App Name||Justification for Rejection||Date of Rejection|
|Example 1||Example 2|