Shared channels in Microsoft Teams create collaboration spaces for people inside and outside your team or organisation. They offer a seamless and improved version of collaboration with those inside and outside of the NHSmail central tenant, helping to extend teamwork effectively and efficiently across organisational boundaries.
Please see below a list of domains that have been configured for Teams shared channels.
|External Organisation Name||External Tenant Domain|
|Accenture (UK) Limited||accenture.com|
|Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust||berkshire.nhs.uk|
|Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear||cntw.nhs.uk|
|Department of Health and Social Care||dhsc.gov.uk|
|Greater Manchester Mental Health||gmmh.nhs.uk|
|North East Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust||neas.nhs.uk|
|Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust||northumbria-healthcare.nhs.uk|
|Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust||ouh.nhs.uk|
|Wigan Borough CCG||wiganboroughccg.nhs.uk|
|Nottinghamshire Health Informatics Service||notts-his.nhs.uk|
Please also see below a list of the pre-approved domains:
You can also refer to the following Microsoft guidance for more information:
- Create a shared channel in Microsoft Teams
- Share a channel with people in Microsoft Teams
- Share a channel with a team in Microsoft Teams
- Why use a shared channel versus other channel types in Teams?
- Guests and shared channels in Microsoft Teams
- Shared channel owner and member roles in Microsoft Teams
- Manage shared channels in Microsoft Teams
|Last Reviewed Date||23/11/2023|