Shared channels in Microsoft Teams create collaboration spaces for people inside and outside your team or organisation. They offer a seamless and improved version of collaboration with those inside and outside of the NHSmail central tenant, helping to extend teamwork effectively and efficiently across organisational boundaries.
An overview of the NHSmail shared channels functionality was provided during the LA Webinar held on 06/10/2023. Please see the recording and transcript below.
Please see a link to the slide pack shared during the LA Webinar below.
You can also refer to the following Microsoft guidance for more information:
- Create a shared channel in Microsoft Teams
- Share a channel with people in Microsoft Teams
- Share a channel with a team in Microsoft Teams
- Why use a shared channel versus other channel types in Teams?
- Guests and shared channels in Microsoft Teams
- Shared channel owner and member roles in Microsoft Teams
- Manage shared channels in Microsoft Teams