All Local Administrators (LAs) and Onboarding Managers at organisations onboarded to the NHSmail Intune Service, should download the NHSmail Intune Service Operations Guide for Local Administrators and Onboarding Managers, which can be found below.
This Operations Guide is a comprehensive document detailing key features of Intune, step-by-step enrolment and technical processes which may need to be completed by LAs using and managing devices on NHSmail Intune, and general requirements of the platform.
Local Administrators and Onboarding Mangers should regard the Operations Guide as the first point of reference for the resolution of any Intune issues as well as an upskilling resource created to support LAs who are new to, or relatively new to using Intune.
Document information and downloads
- Document Contents
- Download Link
- File Details
- Document Overview
- High-Level Overview of the NHSmail Intune Solution
- Enrolment Prerequisites
- Support available to Onboarded Organisations
- Microsoft Intune Features
- Intune Policy Assignment Best Practices
- iOS/iPadOS Device Enrolment
- Android Device Enrolment
- Windows 10 Device Enrolment
- HoloLens 2 Device Enrolment
- Retiring/Unenrolling iOS/iPadOS and Android Devices
- Resetting and Wiping Windows 10 and HoloLens 2 Devices
- Offboarding Process
- Closing Comments
|File type||Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (.pdf)|
|File type||Microsoft Excel|