An automatic reply or Out of Office message is an automatic response that is sent to the sender when you receive an email.
To set an Out of Office message:
1. Click Admin in the navigation bar at the top of the screen and select User Management from the drop-down menu.
3. Click on the Display Name to open the Shared Mailbox Details Page
4. In the Actions box select Set Auto Reply.
5. Choose a Start and End date and Type in your message in the free text fieldfor internal and external users. Set a date range for your automatic replies. This will turn off automatic replies at the date you enter for the end date. Otherwise, you’ll need to turn off automatic replies manually.
- Select Update to save your changes.