National Administration Service (NAS) Bulletin – October 2020
This information is correct at the time of publishing
Reminder – NHSmail is being updated – are you ready?
As part of our ongoing programme of work to further improve the NHSmail service and provide better collaboration across Health and Social care, active NHSmail user accounts will start to migrate on to the exchange online platform from mid-October.
What does this mean for you?
You will be able to take full advantage of the range of Office 365 applications and features, some which you already have access to that will improve your overall experience.
What do I need to do?
- Please familiarise yourself with the General NHSmail users guidance about the refresh and Frequently asked questions within the “Prepare for the NHSmail Refresh” window
- Throughout your Refresh journey you will receive three countdown comms sent directly to your nhs.net account.
- Ensure you log into your NHSmail account regularly to keep it active
- If you are logging into your NHSmail account for the first time, make sure you have completed registration and accepted the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). Further guidance is available on how to access and activate your NHSmail account
- If you experience any technical issues, please contact the National Administration Service Team (NAS)
This change should be seamless to you and should not impact your day-to-day work.
If you have any questions, please visit our NHSmail support site. If you cannot find the answer to your question, please send an email to the support contact details listed on the web pages.
|Last Reviewed Date