A Teams group gives you the flexibility to organize different teams and projects, while keeping everyone in one place.
To create a Teams group you will need to contact your Local Administrators (LAs). Follow the steps below to create a Team.
Find your LA:
- Visit portal.nhs.net
- Log in with your nhs.net credentials
- Select Help
- Click on ‘My organisation’ to see your LA
Once you have found your LA, send them the following:
- Details of the person (or people) who will own the group
- The group name
- A short description of the group
Once your Team has been created you will be notified by email.
- A team must have at least one owner.
- Owners from different organisations can be added as an owner.
- A total of 100 owners and 5000 members can be added to a team.
- Users should only be added as an owner OR member (not both).
Once a Team has been created, how can I manage it?
There are different roles in a team and each has different rights:
- Add and remove members from the Teams group
- Create, edit and remove channels
- Can upload and edit files
- Request the addition of other members to the team
- Manage the channels they see
Teams are made of channels which can be dedicated to a specific department or topic. They are conversation channels to talk with the people relevant to the theme of that channel.
|Last Reviewed Date||14/05/2021|