Where frequent account lockouts occur, it is necessary to clear your NHSmail credentials that have been stored in a computer or mobile device used to access your NHSmail account.
This is likely to be the root cause of a frequent lockout.
Document information and downloads
- Document Contents
- Download Link
- File Details
- Account lockout audits requests
- Lockout guidance and next steps
- Microsoft Internet Explorer / Edge browsers (with credential access rights)
- Google Chrome browsers – saved password removal
- Android mobile devices – updating exchange password
- IOS mobile devices – updating / removing Exchange password
- IOS mobile devices – saved password removal
|File type||Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (.pdf)|
|Last Reviewed Date||2/9/2021|