You will need to use your security questions and answers to complete the self-service password reset process or when contacting your Local Administrator for support with activities such as account lock out. You can update your security questions at any time through the Portal. You should do this if the answers to the questions change, you think someone may know the answers to your questions or if you are having trouble remembering the answers to your current questions.
There are two methods to update your security questions and answers:
1. Self-Service Update
2. Admin Process – this will be followed if you cannot remember your current security questions and answers
- Refer to Updating security questions: Admin Process for further information on this process
- Refer to Finding a Local Administrator for further information on identifying your Local Administrator
If you believe you know your current security questions and answers, you can trigger the reset process via your own account.
1. Click Profile in the navigation bar at the top of the screen
2. Select the Security Questions tab
3. Click the Reset Security Questions and Answers button at the bottom of the page
4. Authenticate yourself by entering the required characters from your current security answers and click Submit
5. If you successfully authenticate yourself, you will be prompted to input your new questions and answers. Enter these into the appropriate fields.
6. Click Save at the bottom of the page
7. A pop-up will appear notifying you that you will be logged off. Click Ok.
|Last Reviewed Date||28/10/2022|