NHSmail is a national secure collaboration service for health and social care, designed to enable the secure exchange of information.
This document provides guidance for recipients of encrypted emails which have been sent from an NHSmail account. It explains how to register for the service, open and read encrypted emails and send an encrypted reply.
- Document Contents
- Download Link
- File Details
- Receiving an encrypted email
- Replying to and forwarding encrypted emails
- Creating an account to use encrypted email
- Requesting access to an encrypted email
- Keeping encrypted emails secure
- Help and further guidance
- Frequently asked questions
|File type||Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (.pdf)|
|File size||1.19 MB|
|Last Reviewed Date||14/07/2021|