Dear Primary / Local Administrator,
NHSmail Refresh Important Information
The majority of Local Administrators have been migrated with the last cohort to be completed shortly. This means that the migration of users will now commence with an overlap in the migration phases.
What are we asking you to do?
It is important that you support your staff through the refresh journey and signpost and communicate important information locally to ensure the migration runs smoothly.
Things to do:
- Familiarise your staff and ICT support teams with the three countdown comms, to ensure they are aware of what to look for
- Share the self-help information and post support guidance across your organisation and areas that you support:
- Self-help guidance with the self-help steps
- Check out the temporary changes guide for feature changes post upgrade
- Review the post-refresh support guide for fixes to common user issues
- Encourage your users to visit the FAQs
O365 Licencing Guide
Guidance for organisations that want to onboard O365 licences can be found in the O365 licencing guide article.
|Last Reviewed Date||24/08/2020|