16/10/2023 14:57:00 PM
Description: We are aware of an issue that potentially would have prevented mails that were sent or should have been received between the hours of 01:00 and 08:00 on Saturday the 14th October.
This issue may have impacted messages that meet the following criteria:
- Messages sent FROM an external domain (i.e. Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.) to an nhs.net account or nhs.uk
Messages meeting the following criteria would not have been impacted:
- Messages sent FROM the nhs.uk domain.
- Messages sent TO an nhs.net account FROM the HSCN.
- Messages sent from an nhs.net account TO another nhs.net account or, any external domain.
- Messages sent from the NHSmail High Send solution (send.nhs.net)
For emails impacted, non-delivery report (NDR) replies may have been received however, depending on configuration of the sending domain/mail servers, the receiving of NDR’s cannot be guaranteed.
To mitigate any potential impact, it is advised that local checks are performed to ensure emails were successfully sent/received between the hours of 01:00 and 08:00 on Saturday the 14th October.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.
To report any issues, please contact 0333 200 1133 / email@example.com