This page contains several editable resources, which have been created to support LAs and Onboarding Managers to roll-out Intune successfully across their organisations.
Quick Start End User Guides & FAQs
Editable Word document versions of the iOS/iPadOS, Android, Windows 10 and HoloLens 2 Quick Start End User Guides & FAQs can be found below. These Quick Start End User Guides & FAQs contain step-by-step enrolment instructions for end users to follow when they enrol their devices as well as support to perform simple technical troubleshooting.
These guides can be edited to include steps end users at your organisation may need to complete in addition to the standard enrolment steps (for example, connecting to a specific network) and can be edited to reflect organisation-specific branding and style and to include key points of contacts / LAs end users should contact if they need support.
Editable PowerPoint slides providing NHSmail Intune-specific communications templates can also be found below. These can be used by LAs / Onboarding Managers to inform LAs and end users at their organisation about NHSmail Intune and ensure awareness of key device deployment dates, support channels available etc.
These templates can be edited to include organisation-specific details, dates and key contacts as well as to reflect organisation-specific branding and style.
Document information and downloads
- Document Contents
- Download Link
- File Details
- Getting started on Windows 10 (Single User and Shared Devices)
- Windows 10 FAQs
- Getting started on iOS/iPadOS (Single User)
- Getting started on iPadOS (Shared Devices)
- iOS/iPadOS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Getting started on Android (Single User)
- Getting started on Android (Shared Devices)
- Android Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Getting started with HoloLens
- HoloLens 2 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Introductory Comms (LAs)
- What is Microsoft Intune?
|File type||Microsoft Word Document|
|File type||Microsoft Power Point|
|Last Reviewed Date||22/07/2021|