05/03/2023 09:22:00 AM(GMT)
We are contacting you to make you aware that Microsoft are planning maintenance to the Intune Service. Due to the nature of the maintenance, there will be a brief downtime (up to one hour) where some features and capabilities will be unavailable.
Date & Impact
Starting: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 10 PM
Ending: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 11 PM
User impact: As part of this planned maintenance, the following feature areas could be affected during the maintenance window:
- Reporting: Policy reporting may be unavailable. Additionally, admins may observe stale data for Data Warehouse and app reporting.
- Apps: Admins may be unable to create or edit apps in the Intune admin center.
- Customization policies: Admins may be unable to create or edit customization policies in the Intune admin center.
- Apple Volume Purchase Program (VPP): Admins will not be able to manually sync Apple VPP apps in the Intune admin center.
- Windows Autopilot: During the downtime, you will not be able to complete Windows Autopilot deployments that include Win32 app installations, and you will see an error during the device setup. If you attempt to set up a device during the maintenance and hit an error, you will need to reset the device after the maintenance has ended. For instructions, read Windows Autopilot Reset. Additionally, admins may be unable to manage Autopilot devices and deployment profiles.