Portal – Eider Release
New Core Portal Functionality
- Notifications will soon be sent to accounts that are due to be deleted providing details on how to keep the account in an active state if it is still required.
- Added a ‘Get Help’ item under the ‘Help’ menu to help users find their LOA/Support easier.
- Added a mail tip in OWA and Outlook to show a recipients status (Disabled, Leaver etc) to the user sending a mail.
- Users can now add joiners to a site during the joiner/transfer process.
- Large result sets in People Finder now notify the users to refine their search.
- Site type has also been added to People Finder results.
- Dynamic Distribution Lists now have an option to include or exclude Static Distribution lists as their target recipients.
New O365 Functionality
- O365 Admins will now receive notification emails around expiring and disabling licences.
- Admins now have the ability to download a license allocation report showing the user policies, applications and licenses for each user.
- User policies are now view able on the users permissions pages accessed via the userdetail page.
- Advanced search ability has been added for the user policies search page.
- Microsoft Visio, PowerBI Pro, Microsoft Project and Stream can now be assigned as an application.
- Yammer connected groups can now be created.
- Lots of ‘Business to Business’ functionalities have been added to enrol external organisations and share O365 capabilities with them
- Static Distribution Lists with shared mailboxes as recipients weren’t loading.
- Incorrect success message was given when creating a contact that already exists.
- Large CSV files for processing leavers was producing an error message.
- People Finder org results were showing admins that were deleted and therefore no longer admins.
- Previous site details were remaining on users who were transferred to a different org.
- Obsolete devices were still being shown in the mobile device details page.