Please see the guide below for details on requesting NHSmail user accounts and a shared mailbox.
Guidance for GP Locums joining via the registration portal
Document information and downloads
- Document Contents
- Download Link
- File Details
- National administration service (NAS) contacts
- Registering for NHSmail
- How to log in to your account
- Password requirements
- What is a shared mailbox?
- What to do if your name changes
- What to do if you are moving to another organisation or leaving your profession
- What to do if you are joining a NAS-managed organisation and require an NHSmail account
- What to do when ownership of a community pharmacy changes
- What to do if you are a locum community pharmacist / dentist
- Note: Not applicable to social care providers / DAC organisations
- Using Outlook Web App (OWA )
- What to do if you forget your password or are locked out of your account
|File type||Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (.pdf)|
|File size||367 KB|
Dispensing Appliance Contractor Frequently Asked Questions also contains answers to other frequently asked questions.
|Last Reviewed Date||16/09/2021|